HEXCraft Version v0.8.4 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Added support for Ore Dictionary crafting. This means that you can now use any Glass, Wooden Chest, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot or Diamond from other mods in the recipes, provided that they are registered in the Ore Dictionary.
- Double Hexorium Doors now open together when receiving Redstone signal or when used by players.
- Changed a variety of crafting recipes so they don’t have to be centered exactly in the middle or exactly to a side of the crafting grid.
- Fixed a major bug that was causing some Energy Node ports to output at incorrect rates. This was especially noticable with the EU port where it would output only 1024 EU/t instead of 2048 at highest tier.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Buttons, Switches, Pressure Plates, Doors, Monoliths and Energy Pylons to drop when placed on faces of facades, covers and other similar blocks from other mods.
- Fixed a bug that was making the EU port use custom values by default.
Your CelesTek team.