HEXCraft Version v0.8.3 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Engineered, Framed, Plated and Concentric Hexorium Blocks can now be chiseled if the Chisel mod is installed. Keep in mind that you cannot change the color, only the block type.
- Hexorium-Coated Stone can now be cut into microblocks when ForgeMultipart is installed. Please use an Iron Saw or better.
- Regular and Inverted Hexorium Lamps can now be crafted from each other by adding a Redstone or Redstone Torch. Please check our wiki for the exact recipes.
- Recipes for many decorative blocks have been revamped.
- Because 4 Iron Ingots per block… Seriously?
- Engineered, Framed, Plated and Concentric Hexorium Blocks now require 1 Energized Hexorium, 1 Iron Ingot and 1 Stone each with different positions giving different blocks.
- Hexorium Structure Casings now require 1 Energized Hexorium, 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Stone and 2 Redstone each.
- Hexorium-Coated Stone recipe now creates 8 pieces instead of 4.
- Hexorium-Coated Stone can now be crafted with White and Black crystals as well.
- Hexorium-Glass Package can now be crafted with White and Black crystals as well.
- Regular and Inverted Hexorium lamps now require new amounts of materials (4 Glowstone instead of 1, 2 Iron Ingots instead of 4, 1 Tempered Hexorium Glass instead of 2).
- Please check our wiki for new recipes.
- Recipes for Energized Hexorium remain unchanged as they are integral part of the mod and should be more expensive.
- Fixed Energy Pylons crashing with RailCraft, IronChests and other mods. Again.
Your CelesTek team.