HEXCraft Version v0.8.2 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Hexorium-Coated Stone
- New decorative block inspired by Ztones’ Korp 3 block.
- Cheapest HEXCraft decorative block costing 8 stone and 1 crystal to make 4 of them.
- Doesn’t have any glow and only has one variation (basically just a darker and smoother version of stone).
- Can be used as part of Hexorium Tank.
- Can be reinforced like other HEXCraft blocks.
- Read more on our wiki.
- Energy Pylons now make the Comparator output a redstone signal if a Monolith is inserted.
- Changed step sound of all ores.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Energy Pylons to not correctly trigger a network rescan.
Your CelesTek team.