HEXCraft Version v0.7.0 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Hexorium Tank multiblock structure
- A multiblock structure similar to the original XyCraft tank, but with some noticable changes.
- Constructed using any combination of the following Hexorium blocks and one or more Tank Valves: Engineered, Framed, Plated and Concentric Hexorium Blocks, Glowing Hexorium Glass and Tempered Hexorium Glass.
- Valves have to be orientated correctly and can only be placed on the wall faces of the tank.
- Two tanks cannot have a shared wall and tanks cannot be formed from inside.
- Maximum size is 18x18x18 (16x16x16 internal area) with 16 buckets of storage per block. Both of these parameters are configurable.
- The tank is formed by using the Hexorium Manipualtor on any of the valves that are part of the tank.
- If the tank is successfully formed, the texture of the valves will change and a chat message is shown.
- The valve where the manipulator was used will become the master, and other valves slaves.
- Master valve will always be responsible for holding the liquid after the tank is destroyed.
- When the tank is reformed, any liquid remaining in valves will be transfered back into the new master, with a certain recovery percentage. 75% is the default, but this can be configured.
- When draining, a valve on a certain height will only be able to drain the fluid down until its own height.
- The structure does absolutely no rescanning of the blocks and should thus never cause any lag.
- If you want to check if some block is part of a tank, you can sneak-right click on it with a Hexorium Manipulator.
- You can read more on the wiki page.
- Added achievements for Hexorium Tank.
- Inventory features have been removed from the Personal Teleportation Pad, as they were never used anyway.
Your CelesTek team.