HEXCraft Version 0.6.1 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Molecular Transposer
- Used to swap colors of already placed decorative blocks.
- Sneak-right click with it to open inventory and load it with Energized Hexorium.
- Right click on decorative block to swap.
- Old Energized Hexorium is received in inventory.
- Supports Engineered, Framed, Plated, Concentric blocks and Lamps.
- Can also be used to attack other entities and players for massive damage, but uses up Energized Hexorium.
- More info on the wiki!
- Achievements have been added. Look for them in the Achievements window.
- Added Croatian translation.
- Hexorium Ores and Monoliths now also spawn in dimensions created by other mods.
- Changes to the Ore Dictionary, making the Overworld and Nether ores separate and removing monoliths.
- Hexorium Furnace now requires less energy per smelt, making it faster and letting it smelt 16 items off one
- Hexorium Hatch recipe will now correctly craft 2 items.
Your CelesTek team.