New HEXCraft version released.
HEXCraft Version 0.4.0 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Added three new decoration blocks.
- Blocks added: Plated Hexorium Block, Reinforced Hexorium Block and Glowing Hexorium Glass.
- Reinforced Hexorium Block has blast resistance identical to that of Obsidian, so it can be used for defense.
- Glowing Hexorium Glass has all of the colors like other blocks, but there is no rainbow version.
- Check the new blocks here, here and here on our wiki.
- Energy Pylons can now be toggled with redstone signal.
- Allows for using pylons as switches between networks.
- You can create interesting light shows.
- NOTE: This change might make your pylons appear (and act) as if they were off. Place a block next to them and it will fix them.
- Readjusted hardness, blast resistance and mining levels of all blocks.
- All blocks except for Reinforced Hexorium Block have resistance identical to Stone.
- Machines are now more difficult to break.
- Most blocks now require iron-level pickaxe to break.
- When connecting rainbow Energy Pylons with ones of a different color, the beam will now be of the color that is not rainbow.
- Changed the icon of the creative tab.
- Fixed a critical crash which might sometimes occur when using Energy Pylons.
Your CelesTek team.