HEXCraft Version 0.3.0 is available for download on our GitHub.
The new version incldes bugfixes, a few tweaks and new features. See the full changelog below.
We recommend everyone to update to the latest version.
- Added Personal Teleportation Pad.
- The machine can be used to tranport players between different locations.
- Has two energy network ports: one for linking teleporters and one for charging.
- Consumes 2 Coal worth of energy per teleport.
- Recharge time depends on the number of available generators, as the input unlimited.
- Linking is done using the Hexorium Manipulator.
- Teleportation comes at a price of two hearts damage and short nausea effect.
- More info on the Wiki page.
- Crystal Separator now produces 4 Diamonds instead of 3.
- Reduced amount of required materials for quite a few recipes. We are updating the wiki.
- Trying to link a pylon with itself will now cancel linking.
- Fixed Silk Touch issue which would make all ores drop as if Silk Touch was used after one player uses it.
- Fixed an issue that would make the Hexorium Generator not register Crystal Separators on world reload.
- Fixed a bug that would incorrectly show the amount of energy being pulled on all devices.
Your CelesTek team.